Thursday 27 October 2011

Liverpool : You'll Never Walk Alone

By the name of Allah the Most Gracious, Most Compassionate.

Liverpool: You'll Never Walk Alone. 



Huh? I'm not an ardent fan of Liverpool FC, so I may not be the best one to give opinion about the football arena. Yet, I'm here to share my view on something out of the box.

YES! You'll never walk alone. And I myself, I'm not afraid to stand alone.


I'm not afraid to stand alone
If Allah's by my side
Everything will be alright
Gonna keep my head up high!


(I'm Not Afraid To Stand Alone - Native Deen)

No one in this world can avoid oneself from being tested by Allah. So do I. Life has ups and downs. But Muslims are always strong enough to face it. As a Muslim, it's not that you MUST be strong, but "YOU ARE STRONG! Yes, you're REALLY STRONG!"  Credits to Sis J. AlFateh for your strong willpower and words of wisdom that has boosted my spirit. ;)  Jazakillahu khairan kathira.

When I'm down, I used to read again and over again the love letter from my God, Allahu Rabbi.

Allah said,
By the morning day light. And by the night when it covers with darkness, your Rabb has neither forsaken you,  (O Muhammad) nor is He displeased. Certainly, the later period shall be better for you than the earlier. Soon your Rabb shall grant you something with which you will be well-pleased.

Did He not find you and orphan and gave you shelter?
Did He not find you lost and gave you guidance?
Did He not find you poor and made you self-sufficient?

Therefore, do not treat the orphan with harshness. And do not chide away the beggar. And rehearse the bounty of your Rabb.
[ Surah AdDhuha 93: 1-11 ]

The Prophet was told: "What made you think that your Rabb has forsaken you, and that He displeased with you? Whereas the fact is that He has been good to you with kindness after kindness ever since the day of your birth."

While in the next revelation - Surah al-Insyirah 94: 5-8, Allah said,
Surely in every difficulty, there is relief.
Surely in every difficulty, there is relief.
Therefore, when you are free (from your daily task), devote your time to the labor (of worship). And turn all your attention towards your Rabb.

This is the best consolation I ever heard. I feel like I'm falling in love. So, to conclude these verses, we must apply it in our daily lives. Allah said YOU can develop the POWER to bear and resist the hardships only by one means, and it is: 
"When you are free (from your daily tasks), you should devote yourself to the labor and toil of worship, and turn all your attention EXCLUSIVELY to your RABB."


Ya Allah, please forgive us for our ignorance. Let us be the one who will achieve the true victory on the Day of Judgement. Let us be the one who loves You by all of our heart and be loved by You and people who love You too. All praises due to Allah. Thank you, Allah!

May Allah bless us. Ameen~


Reference:
English Translation of the Meaning of Al-Qur'an by Muhammad Farooq-i-Azam Malik. 1997. The Insititute of Islamic Knowledge, Houston, Texas, USA.




~QueeNischK~ "My Lord show me right from wrong, Give me light make me strong, I know the road is long, Make me strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment