Before starting our discussion, let me ask you few questions. What do u know about solah? What do u think of it? Ritual matter or a lifestyle? Don't u think that Islam is an easy way of life? So, why must we perform solah 5 TIMES A DAY while in other religions they just pray to their God usually once a week or at least 2 times a day? Don't you think it's a waste of time, energy and burdening? So, what's your perspective towards this compulsory ritual routine? HEY, IT'S BURDENING & WASTING YOUR TIME!!!! SO, DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!! BELIEVE IN ME! SOLAH IS NOTHING...
if you don't read this!
Solah is not only a ritual matter but it's also a good exercise, meditation & medication. It's proven by scientific research in University Malaya (Biomedical in Engineering Faculty) & University Airlangga Surabaya (Immunology in Medical Faculty). Every movement in solah has scientific benefits. It is as shown below:
1. Niat/Nawaitu : We set our mind and soul to be focus when we perform solah and to
do solah sincerely for Allah only.
2. Qiyam: Good for preventing joint problem because both hands are at fully rest.
It's good to prevent shoulder and backbone pain.
-Intercostal muscles and lungs expand
- Muscles become bigger and stronger
- Blood can be sent easily through arteries and veins
- Can prevent arteriosclerosis (contraction of blood capillary)
- Reduce the risk to suffer tuberculosis (TBC) that due to
contraction of intercostal muscles.
Sit on left foot with bent right toes.
- Deoxygenated blood is carried back to heart easily.
- Can prevent Peudendal Neuralgia (pelvic floor dysfunction)
Actually, there are much more benefits that were revealed by science discovery but I think it's enough for today's discussion. If you're really interested about the relationship between Islamic lifestyles and scientific breakthrough, you're advised to find books about that at the nearest bookstores preferably at MPH Bookstores (Malaysia). Nowadays, more and more people get to know the beauty and perfection of Islam as the best way of life. So, why not us as Muslims reveal the truth??? Read more, and you'll gain more because you're advised to do so through Surah al-'Alaq; verses 1-5.
[بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ ]
[اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِى خَلَقَ - خَلَقَ الإِنسَـنَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ - اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الاٌّكْرَمُ - الَّذِى عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ - عَلَّمَ الإِنسَـنَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ ]
1. Read! In the Name of your Lord Who created.) (2. He has created man from a clot.) (3. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous.) (4. Who has taught by the pen.) (5. He has taught man that which he knew not.)
Thank you. Wassalam.