Saturday 9 April 2011

WHAT THE HELL??

All my life I've been good but now, 
I'm thinking 'What the hell' 
All I want is to mess around, 
and I don't really care about 
If you love me, if you hate me, 
you can't save me, baby, baby 
All my life I've been good but now, 
whoa 'What the hell' 

What's the title of the song? And who's the singer? I'm sure all of you knew it already right?! Please don't lie! :p

This is what our friends might singing right now..without realizing that they're actually feeding their subconscious mind of negative things..how "bad" is life without their loved ones..then, they tend to commit suicide once they suffer from a broken heart. What's this all about?? Life sucks??

OH NO! We still have something more than those things to be appreciated rather than regretting lives..We still have our beloved family, cheerful friends, lovely pet, good health, big house, luxurious car, and what's more?? You tell me...tell yourself is better.

Okay, how about this one..don't tell me you've never heard this song!

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma-roma-ma...

Yeah, we can't keep pointing out people as we ourselves also do the same thing sometimes..I mean singing without knowing the real meaning..

These songs are like phenomenon where we can hear it even from a 6-year-old kid singing that just for fun..

Oh my brothers and sisters! 
This should have been teaching us a lot about the importance of being up-to-date and creative in approaching our dear friends and teenagers. 

Without the creativity of preaching (dakwah) we won't be able to help our teenagers not even ourselves in keeping away from those negative media. By now, we must have realized that those kind of entertainment are made by Jewish & Christians to destroy our beloved Muslim society. They will never let  us live in Islam as our way of life. NEVER!! FOREVER!!

Ya ALLAH,
Please protect us from being astray.
Ya Hadi,
We all begging for your guidance,
So that we can be successful in both world and the world hereafter.
Ya Mujiib..Ya Dzul Jalal Wal Ikram.
Ameen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment