Saturday 26 March 2011

WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL?

Peace be upon you, my brothers and sisters. :)

What makes you special? Here is what I want to share with you today.
SPM results had been announced recently. Alhamdulillah, although I didn't get straight A's in the exam, I feel very contented and this makes me happy through the days because I always believe that "In every difficulty, there's relief." - Surah Al-Insyirah. So, hey, it's just a beginning, my friend!

I did my best and I think this is the best way that Allah wanted to show me so that I will be a stronger person. Same goes to you..No matter what we get today, just remember at least we still have ALLAH..and that makes us sooo SPECIAL!!

Yea, the BEST MOTIVATION is BELIEF and the BEST BELIEF is BELIEVE IN ALLAH. I had to struggle to achieve like what I get today. And through the struggle, I found that the only one that will always be with us no matter what is only ALLAH. Because before this, I used to get excellent results in exam..and suddenly, I got some illness maybe because of the life pressure, then out of sudden, I found that very few friends were with me in my times of need.

At the moment of my "downfall"..I started to realize that actually, the only one that will always be on my shoulder is ALLAH. And of course, my best friends that love one another because of ALLAH..

I cried almost every night but Al-Quran had really touched me and gave me the strength to persevere..At last, I did quite well in SPM just because I keep believe that THE BEST MOTIVATION IS BELIEF..AND THE BEST BELIEF IS BELIEVE IN ALLAH. Allah always keep His promise not like the mankind.

So, Believe that...IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU'LL ACHIEVE!!! All the BEST!!
See you at the TOP! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment