Sunday 24 July 2011

LET'S BRING BACK THE GLORY!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah. =)

Recently I visited to Taman Seni Islam at Section 10, Shah Alam. There were festival of Quran and Sunnah and Exhibition of Rasulullah's Swords being held simultaneously. What a fantastic event!

I've learnt a lot through the visit. One thing which had really touched me is when I entered a replica of Rasulullah's house built in the museum. He lead such a very simple life. Living in a small house and wearing clothes made of hard clothes did not prevent him from being such an outstanding leader who was not only succeeded in shifting paradigm of society but also in inviting people to be committed in religious practice. The small house is the place where great leaders were born and shaped.

When I saw the long and huge swords in front of me, I was in awe. Speechless. I could feel the spirit of mujaheed within me. Yeah, it's actually within us! Because we are half-blood fighters! Subhanallah, indeed our Muslim army are the best army! Therefore, in today's challenging world we must not go down. We were the one who conquered two-third of the world a long time ago, so we must bring back the glory of our ummah! InsyaAllah, we're the best ummah if we stand firm with the teachings of Quran and Sunnah.

So, today's lesson is to be an outstanding leader, we must learn from Rasulullah (peace be upon him) and learn from the previous Muslim scholars. 

Learn from Islamic history and let's bring back the glory!!!
ALLAHUAKBAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment