Wednesday 20 July 2011

HIJRAH TOWARDS EXCELLENCE

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious & the Most Compassionate.

Alhamdulillah, it has been about two months studying at UiTM Kuala Pilah. Now, I'm enjoying my mid-term holidays for one week. I doubt if there's still any blog reader out there who's following my scratch of posts. In this post, I'd like to share my new experience which I got during my "hijrah".

UiTM Kuala Pilah (Beting Campus)

One thing that surely one will learn once going out of comfort zone is to be GRATEFUL. As time passed, I realized, to become someone with strong character was not as easy as ABC. We used to ask God to give us the strength to persevere but rarely we got what we wanted. When we asked for strength, God gave us difficulties to  face. God gives none of what we wanted but He gives everything of what we needed. Facing difficulties is like a  man who is trying to swim in crashing waves every day, and lastly he manages to build muscles in his body and become a STRONG man.

I've learnt to be more grateful as I met people who were less fortunate than me. At least I still have parents although I'm not from a silver spoon background. I learnt to appreciate everything given by Allah even though there were times that I was really in suffering, hoping someone will lend me a helping hand. But at last, yeah, isn't that enough for us to be helped and protected by Allah alone? At that moment, I started to think, actually to have Allah by our side all the time is more than enough. Allah is near and He listens to our prayer. Just have faith and believe. His mercy is endless...

Frankly say, I'm so grateful to be here. Although at first, I felt quite inferior as I saw most of my acquaintances  were preparing for degree, while I chose a completely different way. After making wise judgement, I think this is the best decision I could make in order to achieve my goals. Let people underestimate us, who cares? We are the one who choose to be a successful or vice versa. Are you gaining knowledge for the sake of Allah or for the sake of glory??? If it is for the sake of Allah, why must we worry about people's thoughts?

So, after pondering for a long time, I believe that in order to build such a "high tower" we must start building it with a very strong basement or else the tower will not become stable and long lasting. It is just a parable for whom wanted to reach an outstanding level. I'm one of it, so I take it as a challenge. I started from the basic and must ensure my "basement" is very strong to bear the "high tower" of my dreams. InsyaAllah.

I wish my thoughts and experience could be a good lesson for others.  See you at the top! 
Barakallahufiik... :)

My Dream. Please pray for it to become a reality. I want to establish a foundation specialize in educating Muslim young scientists. InsyaAllah, may Allah grant my wishes to become true. :) Amiin.


So what's your next strategy and action? 
DO IT NOW!
Let's hijrah towards excellence!

No comments:

Post a Comment