Assalamualaikum to my beloved readers. First and foremost, I’d like to wish all of u a very “Happy New Year”. After a long time I haven’t update my blog [www.myspace.com/nurryx] for the reason of having no idea to write about and was so busy helping my mum doing house chores so I think today is the right time to write something for good. I hope all of us are in the pink and already think about a new resolution and goal to be achieved in this year 2009.
I know it is our fervent hope to achieve everything that we set as our new year’s goal but bear in mind, it’ll be nothing if we just put it as a plan but not work on the plan. Well, it was said by an English philosopher, “Plan your work, and work your plan,” and there is also a proverb says, “If u fail to plan, u plan to fail”. So, think about it!
After knowing the importance of setting goals, here is a good thing for you to ponder. A few days before I got my PMR result, I was ponder about my past achievements and how I want to make it a great continuous achievement. Alhamdulillah, something was popped up in my mind and I have found a great quote to be shared. I got the inspiration from some of my friends that always have a study group with me at school. They love to ask me to share secret recipe of my good achievement. However, it is not my intention to behave with swank. So, I must thank Allah too for giving me this opportunity and advantage.
So, back to the main point, the nice quote is “I never say that you can’t be successful, but it’s just you’re not ‘crazy’ enough to be successful”. I think it sounds great and make people curious to know what the meaning is.
The word ‘crazy’ I mentioned earlier doesn’t mean mental disorder but it means when you do something you MUST do it with your heart and soul so that you can achieve almost everything you wish. Insya-Allah.
Now, let me explain the meaning better in aspect of:
1. Time: Crazy means you do something with ‘istiqamah’ or continuous effort.
2. Determination: Once you start to think about how to reach your goal and give some effort, you should never ever give up in way to achieve it until you really achieve what you want to.
3. Attitude: You must crazy enough to always think positive in whatever situation you face. You should always think like successful people for they always achieve what they want. Tell your friends about your dreams & wishes. Believe that you can achieve it and actually already achieved half of it when you think positively.
4. Imagination: Crazy means you should practice to imagine ‘wild’ imagination that will always lead you to future success. Well, Albert Einstein had once said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge”. Try it, it’s joyful!
E.g. Imagine you achieve your goals, your dreams come true &
everything you wish to have and to be.
5. Doa’: Yup, surely, it is the most important thing you must do after you give your very very best. Allah knows best for us. And He is the only one that can determine our fate. So, have faith in Him even if we don’t get what we wish. Believe that Allah knows the best. Remember, “Doa itu senjata mukmin”.
So, I think that’s all for now. Later, I’ll hold my pen again and write something useful to share with all of you.
Thank You. :-)